Wednesday, May 9, 2007

PDA Dilemma..??

Since this morning I cant help myself searching on the net for PDA..I am looking for a second hand PDA as I cant afford to own a brand new PDA..hehe (c'mon.. should I invest like RM 2000++ or more for a brand new PDA??).Trust me, it's not worth at all because you are not gonna use it forever...Many people bought a PDA then sell it after using it for few months...Whether they do not know how to make full use of the functions or they dont see the importance of having one or they easily get bored with it...errmm..there are 1000 reasons of buying or selling it...but as for me, I need it because it is important to me.Actually to buy this gadget we need to have a good info (market price,specification,add on application,etc) about it to avoid ourselves being cheated by the seller/supplier especially for the second hand.Unless,if you buy it directly from the manufacturer,then it's worth the money.

Why suddenly I need to buy a PDA??..The answer is very simple...One of the biggest benefits of the PDA is its ability to hold large amounts of information in a small box and the best thing is, very useful for quick reference.For me, thinking of furthering studies will be vital for me to have a gadget like this to ease my learning process...hehe...

on the other hand, the advantages of having a PDA;
  • today's PDAs can also keep us amused with games, music, and video; a growing number have built-in cameras, and a few newer ones integrate GPS receivers as well.

  • Even entry-level PDAs now have color screens, and all but the most inexpensive models also let you track e-mail, browse the Web, and send instant or text messages via built-in wireless Internet connectivity--Bluetooth (for connecting via a Bluetooth cell phone), Wi-Fi, and/or (in the case of PDA-phone hybrids) cellular networks.
  • At the high end, a couple of models support two or three modes of wireless connection, so we can enjoy broadband speeds at Wi-Fi hotspots and increasingly speedy cellular hookups almost anyplace else

I found a few PDA in lelong.com.my and there are 2 best PDA for me to choose (these 2 includes all the advantages listed above):














Now it comes to dilemma...which one should I go for?..top or bottom?...ermmm..both are good in functions and features..nice design too...hehe...but I am more interested on the top..(model O2 XDA IIs) price @ RM 1,050. On the bottom is the same model (but older version I guess) only price @ RM 800.Will drop by at this shop, E-Trade Enterprise - Summit USJ (as adevertised in lelong.com.my) after office hour today for a survey and to seek some advise from the experts on which PDA is good to buy...

No comments: