Tuesday, May 8, 2007

My Workstation

I was late this morning...overslept!!hehe..was on MC yesterday.I told my colleagues that my nose was bleeding but actually it worst than that.but it's too way personal to tell..let me keep it to myself.

I reached the office at 9 am...sigh...Thank God nobody noticed I was in that late except for my colleague seating next to me...hahaha...she's OK because she's almost the same...hehehe..hopefully she don't read this.

I missed office very much..dunno why but I missed my PC,my workstation..maybe because I own the most cheerful and lively workstation in PwC compared to others..It's true...see to believe!..hahaha..





























Cheerful isn't it?Maybe it can't be seen clearly because I took the photo in wrong angles..Summore, I know my desk was a bit messy the time I took the photo..everyday my desk never empty always filled wif papers & files...For me,it's my second place to hang out and express my feelings..I like to put a bit of decor art on it...to make it look cheerful and lively...I hate to see something common because for Ariens..they tend to get boring easily wif something...& someone...(I can be sure of this..Ariens out there!are u agree wif me??)... So, to avoid boringness in my daily worklife, I try to put some light to my decorations...and dont be surpsrised, 7/10 of people passing by my workstation will stop by and give compliment..hehe...im not a type of person who likes to put too many things like ornaments on christmas tree.I have seen one before..not in PwC of course...hehe..hopefully I can think of something nice for my new workstation @ KL Sentral soon...

No comments: