Monday, May 21, 2007

A Lending Hand

Everybody knows LRT is the most convenient public transport but at the same time it also a "moving" refigerator. So packed & crowded...the natural aromatic smell from body odour,perfume,air-cond,and etc..a mixture of everything...really makes me drowned!!..I wish I can work from home rather than to face all this hassles everyday..It makes me boring and give up with the way of Malaysian living...

PUTRA LRT or "moving" refrigerator

Each station the PUTRA stops will make the PUTRA go slower...hehe..maybe because of the load...One incident happened in the crowded PUTRA this morning, a minute after the PUTRA passed by the Kerinchi station, one of the lady in front of me suddenly collapsed...or should I used a word fainted...to be accurate. She looked very weak and her hands on forehead. I believed that she had an headache before she fainted or else she suffered a morning sickness (pregnancy symptom maybe) huhu...Then, I helped her up, and get someone to give her a seat...unfortunately I forgot to bring "minyak cap kapak" as I used to bring everyday in case im having the same symptom (morning sickness)..hehe

headache or morning sickness?

After I put her to the seat, I asked whether she needs anything...water?panadol?or plastic bag maybe..in case if she feels like throw up (or vomit)..sometimes we probably thinking that all the mentioned stuff are not important but in certain emergency cases those stuff will help a lot..ok,back to the story..then I tried to comfort her..to make sure she is fine all the way to her destination...I asked her where is she headed to?..she said KLCC...then I can only look after her until Masjid Jamek station because my destination stopped there.

Before I stepped out from the PUTRA..I waived my hand to her showing that I was leaving...with no thank you or smile,she nodded and leaving me with the worried feelings...but I understand..maybe she was in pain or too weak to response...it doesn't bother me at all,maybe I will react the same if I were in her shoes.. as long as she still alive and my help makes her feel good and easy...I am happy with that..what I did this morning was just lending my hand for a help...

helping hand

No comments: