Thursday, May 10, 2007

My-First-PDA..

Hooorayyyy...At last!!...I bought my first PDA yesterday..Model DOPOD 818 Professional..(Alhamdulillah..dapat gak ler kehendak hati tu)...Price??hehe...take a wild guess!..what do ya expect for a second hand..must be cheaper la than the brand new...the reason I bought it because the condition - 90% like new...tiptop (no scratches,no defect...)and other hidden reason..hehe...the salesperson was damn cute!!huhuhu...

What I like about this PDA:-
  1. The features & its functions

  2. The shape

  3. and the most I like is the size..as Billy (salesperson) said it is suitable for a lady
I like to play around with the features and functions and now becoming one of the PDA-addicts... addicted to it...It's like addicted to PS2..It's so user friendly and very easy to use...wif its cute stylus pen...since this is my first time I owned a PDA...my husband always remind me to take a good care of it...I will dear,dont worry...hehe

Today, to make full use of my PDA (nak test power since the PDA also act as a camera..tp 2.0 Megapixels jer la), me and my "poyos" gang (akla & ira) having a "photo session" at cafe@10... we prefer to call ourselves "wacko ladies" ...got brain but like to do idiots things (bende bende bodoh/giler)..hehe (sorry guys...just kidding)..but akla & ira are my best buddies in PwC...they help me a lot in anyway they can...owwhh...so terharu...you all memang best giler!!..so,with this "wacko ladies" ..we took a few shot of our photo in different angles and styles...but we managed to have few shots...a lot of people in the cafe..we kinda malu malu gitu.!ahaks.Here are the few shots:















My first PDA


For those interested/looking for a PDA, you can try :


Customer can find a lot of choices here in E-Trade..E-Trade accept trading/selling of h/p,PDA,including a camera. So, if you intend to buy/sell a h/p, you might think to include E-Trade in your list. Good place to bargain as well...(but must know the tactic la,for women it might be easy to bargain...hehe)

No comments: