Sunday, November 16, 2008

A nite to chill out...

Last nite,me and hubby were having dinner with friends at one of our close friend's new restaurant at Ara Damansara around 10p.Me,nurin,su and kak azah were on the same table..the guys were on the other table...(saje nak asing table..hehe..senang nak gossiping)..we had tomyam campur,telur dadar,kailan ikan masin and not forgetting,sambal belacan...I had 2 and the half plate of nasi...yummy!lazat tak terhingga...masakan kampung tetap menjadi pojaan hatiku *wink*

Later after dinner, we had a chit chat...we did some catch ups;discussing on today's issues and sharing some personal stories..we left for home at around 12:30 am.long chat huh?...hehe,biasa la kalau dah chat mmg sampai ke pagi pon boley..yang penting haku xganggu idup orang okaysss~



L-R: Me & Su

(the photo was not clear coz it was taken using h/p camera)


By the way fellas,according to my beloved friend Su, Kraftangan will open a booth at Jusco Klang next week and there will be a batik promotion at discounted price.If you are a batik lover,you can see for yourself what kraftangan can best offer you... :>

[Out of topic..], as I was doing some files clean up in my laptop a while ago, I found this cover magazine that my friend,Ikhwan (designer) did for me & nurin.

dont you think I look like a school girl?...or maybe younger than that...hahaha,lately ni haku mmg kuat perasan :>

No comments: