Saturday, November 22, 2008

Lunch@Seoul Garden

I had lunch with colleagues at Seoul Garden,OU today.It was actually my farewell lunch..Arrived there at 1pm..it was soo difficult to find a parking...I had to park at Level 5 @ skybridge,new wing.The idea to have it at Seoul Garden was from Azlan. He told us that the buffet was good since he & family had been there before...unlike me,I never had Korean food before,only watch it in Korean dramas & movies..the only Korean food that I always wanted to try is bean paste stew..but too bad,not available at Seoul Garden..maybe I could search the recipe on the net..

We had been eating and chatting (and a bit of gossiping of course) for 4 hours...we left the restaurant at 5pm.

My thanks to Zaza & Shukran,Azlan,wife & son,Irina,Marina,Akbar,wife & daughter,firah & ashraff and not forgetting my always be favorite buddies, Fahmi & Imran.Even not all of them could make it to the lunch,I did appreciate those who came..

Overall, I had fun guys!! thank you, thank you,thank you....

Here some of the photos taken at Seoul Garden:

focusing on the food...hehe


seorang yang tidak pernah puas dengan makanannya!! :p

more..more...and more

happy face...dah kenyang dah

with lovely colleagues...


No comments: