Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fever.. :(

I had fever since 2 days ago..I did not go to a doctor,just took a B'Young supplement instead..until today,I still have not recover.My wicked sore throat had gone but now I am having flu...it's a totally bad flu...Thank God there was some medicine in the fridge from my last appt (last month) with the doctor...I took Actifed for flu and Uphamol for fever..and also Robbitussin for cough..Gosh,medicines?..yikes!! In my whole life, I like to throw away all the medicines that the doctor gave me..reason??I hate medicine and hate being sick!..

I just feel a bit worry coz I will start my new job on Monday and I need to be fit on my first day at work..but until today there is no sign that I will recover soon..hopefully those prescription I took will work out on me.

Need to go to bed...I cant stand the flu anymore..will let those pills take efffect..hopefully I will recover tomorrow..

No comments: