Friday, November 28, 2008

Goodbye....

Today is my last official day. Before I left the office today, I have send out a goodbye note to all people I have involved with in PwC for the past 4 years...

Dear all,

It is time to say goodbye.

It is with mixed emotions that I send this email.

I am grateful for all the experiences I had with PwC in the last 4 years.There are so many dear and memories that I am certainly not able to list them. I would like to highlight my gratitude & sincere appreciation to the following people;

Bosses,
Thank you for the all the guidance, support, insights and help you have provided me during my tenure.

Colleagues,
Thank you and to let you know how I have enjoyed working with you for the past 4 years (or less).

Friends,
Thank you all for your support,patience and friendship. You are a special group of people and I will definitely miss you.

I also would like to apologise for any wrong doings / hurt caused in my dealings with all of you. It is not my intention to do so.

The journey of 4 years has been a very inspiring one. Working with PwC would remain one of the most memorable phases of my life. May our path cross again and I wish you all well in your future endeavours.

Signing off
Nora

No comments: