Friday, July 13, 2007

Part I: Lucky Story..

I was being so bz lately..but I have got story to update:-

10/7/2007 - on the way back home from meeting friends outside around 12:30 am, me & husband found a cat with two legs broken(I guess...hard to tell because it was dark)...(kesian sungguh..tak boleh bayangkan if I were in that cat's condition..I was still remember the day before yesterday, I saw the same cat at the parking area but at that time with only one leg broken...I dont bother to have a look at that cat because I thot that the cat just having a fight with other cats..or maybe a "mating" season..hehe..(mana la tahu cats ni bermusim skit..ada timingnya cats will "meow meow" bila nak mate kan..?)

11/7/2007 - we were insist to have a look at the cat condition since the cat sound like in trouble..after me & husband checked on the cat, we found his both legs were broken...poor cat..the cat look so healthy but only the injured legs make the cat weak and the movement were limited.This is the first time I saw my husband really have heart for a cat...or maybe his strong humanity made him decided to keep the cat at home for a while until its injured legs recovers..at home we put the cat in the box...then I put my unused towel in the box before I put the cat..this is to make the cat feel comfortable in the box since the legs were injured...I have to make sure I am not hurting the cat's leg or else the injury might getting worse.I gave the cat some milk and steam fish..I believe the cat were so hungry and that was the only meal that I can think of that time..I own a cat before but I let "him" (Suki) stays with my mum as her company.Back to the injured cat story, later at nite, we dropped by at the supermarket to buy a cat food...a tuna flavor whiskas..(that's Suki's favorite) since the cat does not showed a postive response to the steam fish given..me and husband were so worried about the cat's condition..

12/7/2007 - I took EL to bring the cat to the vet clinic at SS3 PJ (Wilayah Animal Clinic). I arrived at the vet clinic around 11:30 am.The Vet doctor's name is Dr Thiaga.He's a very nice guy,he's an indian but he speaks fluent malay..(not bad looking either...hehe)... Dr Thiaga checked the cat's condition and from the examination, he suspected that the cat has broken hip..not broken legs as me and my husband suspected earlier...oooohhh...the cat must be in real pain..I can feel that...what surprised me was when Dr Thiaga showed me there was a bite spot on the cat's body..between his back bone and hip...more surprised not one but two bites..maybe that what caused her legs to paralysed...from Dr Thiaga observation, he told me that it was either a dog bites or male cat bites....he could not tell the exact info since he has to do an X-ray to find out...unfortunately he does not have X-ray facility.He said he needs to send the cat to his friend's clinic for an X-ray but he can't do that today since he will be attending a 3-day course starting Friday until Sunday.He will be around on Monday. As for that reason, the cat being admitted at the clinic for few hours (around 6 hours) under Dr Thiaga's supervision for his further examination. He needs to check the cat's urine (the cat had not urine for the past 2 days)..he already gave the cat a jap and some medicine to put the cat to rest..poor cat..I promised to Dr Thiaga that I wil fetch the cat at 4:30 pm...so, while the cat being admitted at the clinic for 6 hrs..I went back home and took a nap..hehe..my husband called me like a zillion times today to know the cat's condition...so i need to update him from time to time..even have to explain to him in medical terms..huhu...When I reached at the clinic, Dr Thiaga was doing a water dripping to supply some water to the cat's body (around 100 ml of water)..to ensure that the cat does not suffer from dehydrated.Before I go off, Dr Thiaga remind me to bring the cat again on Monday for X-ray and futher check-ups. Hope the cat getting better soon.That nite, me and husband decided to name the cat, Lucky..why lucky?because she was so lucky that we found and adopt her...For the time being we had to put her in the cage until she recovers.

thanks to my husband for paying the bills... (",)

will update lucky's latest pics on Monday..

No comments: