Thursday, July 19, 2007

My Dream House...

This morning, I browsed some websites to search for a house to buy and have tried this link;

www.simedarbyproperty.com/simeuep/township.html

There are a lot of projects under Sime UEP nowadays especially at the developing area like Shah Alam, Pinggiran Subang, Ara Damansara, etc... I browsed each of Sime projects and I think I have found my dream house...it's just a dream house coz I know I can't afford to own it..now & thereafter (but hard to tell also,who knows i'll be a millionaire one day)..hehe..hey,everyone has a dream; dream house, dream car, dream husband...haha...(can't help with that!) ...


Imperial Promenade
D'PALACE

my dream house..




















Selling price:
RM 1,940,888 (min) - RM 2,415,888 (max) (The figure in M not K)

Gross Built-Up Area: Approx. 4,650 sq.ft.
Land Area: Approx. 10,096 sq.ft. (min) - Approx. 14,843 sq.ft. (max)
target to buy: after retirement..hehe

Will include in my wish list.. (",)

5 comments:

fahmirosli said...

hope u will get ur dream house one day sister......

cheerz....

Azmah Yusof said...

Thanks bro..!..Im working on it.. (",)

Syiera said...

Besaqnya ur dream house...InsyaAllah 1 day u will get it..work hard ok!!

Azmah Yusof said...

hehe..i ske umah besaq2 nie..insyaAllah sedang berusaha ke arah itu...doakan i yek...? =)

Irwan said...

Wow.. Looks like quite good bargain.. Rm2M++ for 4600sqf built up not bad.. I suka Sime... well i wish it gonna be yours one day.. Smart plan, work hard Insyallah everything will be yours..