Monday, July 30, 2007

"Suki"

Yesterday, I went back to my mom's house in Setapak...I have not visited my mom for 2 weeks already...miss her so much!!...but I am not worried that much because I have 3 brothers at home to look after her..other than my mom, the most I miss is my "Suki"...

Suki was a gift from my ex-boss (Mr Dariush - MD) at my previous office..Mr Dariush bought Suki in Jakarta previously before he and his wife migrated to Malaysia in 2003 (he's a Canadian...FYI, Mr Dariush is half germany-iranian), actually I am not sure on Suki's origin but Suki is a persian breed cat for sure...I became a permanent custody for Suki in October 2004, the month I resigned from the previous company...

How I became the permanent custody?the story was like this...Mrs Martina (Mr Dariush's wife) were actually having problem keeping Suki at home because she said that Suki's fur caused her to have a difficulties in breathing...that was the reason she wanted to give Suki...all started when the day she invited me to her house on job matters, I saw Suki..such a cute cat & friendly too...hehe..Mrs Martina did mention to me that she wanted to give Suki to her friends or animal care centre and explained to me the reason of her doing that..then I came up with a quick decision to take Suki as my pet...as a cat lover, I hate the idea of letting irresponsible people or animal care centre to be the cat custody...I dont want such a cute cat like Suki being torchured or put to sleep..that is sooo unfair!..nowadays,most people dont have heart and lack of humanity...

When I brought Suki to my mom's house, "he" dont seem to like it though...huhu...maybe so different from his previous lifestyle (western)...but as the time goes by he managed to cope with our culture...hehe..this year,suki already 6 years old....I believed Suki really enjoyed his hobby, which is "sleeping"...see to believe..!Suki's getting fatter than before..huhu

my suki....cute eh?

2 comments:

Syiera said...

Awat muka dia jd mcmtu...?? Mcm marah kat tuan dia ajer sbb amik gambor. Dia tak ready lagi u dah snap pics dia...heh..heh...heh.

Azmah Yusof said...

bukan muka marah tu ira...muka tension sbb kurung dia dalam cage tu..si suki ni mane biasa dok dalam tu..tmpt dia dalam umah jer... (",)