Friday, June 22, 2007

My Meal Of the Day..Yummms

Today me, Ira & Oya had lunch at Pizza Hut, MJ. Suddenly I feel like eating pasta...before lunch today, I browsed one of colleague's friend blog..most of his blog is about food, recipes and eating...plus the pics of the food looked soooo tempting!

Actually, yesterday I did "tapau" pizza personal set (express combo 1) at Pizza Hut MidValley while waiting for my husband there. He was attending a talk on property investment at Cititel...and while waiting for him, I just walked around and do some window shopping...after few round of walking, I felt so hungry and dropped by at Pizza Hut (GF) to have my dinner..after I took a seat in the Pizza outlet, I ordered the meal...10 minutes after that he called me saying that the talk has finished...and he urged me to leave PH immediately and headed to MPH,where he waited for me there. So I went to the counter and asked the cashier to cancel my order and guess what the supervisor said to me, "sorry miss you can't cancel the order"..I asked her why..she said that "once the order being key-ed into the system they can't cancel it anymore"...okie..no question asked..fine with me...then I talked to her nicely with a smile that I need the order as soon as possible as my husband already waited for me. After that, me and husband headed back to his mom's house in Setapak...By the time we went back to PJ it was already 12:30 am...FYI, the pizza is still in the fridge..I thot of bringing it to the office to reheat and have it for breakfast but because I always rush every morning I forgotten about it.

When I reached the office, I still thinking about my pizza in the fridge..but I can't wait until 5:30 pm to rush back home to have the pizza.. so what I did was telling Ira that I want to eat pasta..and she's ok with it...so during our lunch time @ 1 pm, we headed to MJ for Pizza Hut.Even we have to Q for quite a while but it's worth waiting anyway.

Here are some pics during our lunch at Pizza's..By the time the pics were taken, the foods are already in our stomach...burrrppp..ooopsss!!hehe

My Portion

Ira's Portion

Oya's Portion











From L to R - Me having Ice blended strawberry yogurt (yummy..!) while Oya and Ira give their best shot..

No comments: