Friday, June 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Baby!!!

It's been a while I have not published my blog...I was being busy lately...Today is my beloved husband's birthday...and I would like to wish him "Happy Happy Birthday Baby"..Sorry baby, I don't have anything to give for your birthday this year......well,actually not the gift but the thought that counts..! as for that, just an e-card sent few days in advance...afraid that I might miss the date..huhuhu

Yes,a year has already gone by and you already have one birthday wish in my archives. And here we are my dear,another year gone by.

I am planning of cooking something special for him (but of course malay cuisine because that's what he adored most) as my token of appreciation for being a wonderful & perfect husband to me..

Next year,I will plan something "grand" for him..what's the plan??..am not sure yet,but will think of something fun & hard to forget.

Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimasu! (happy birthday in japanase)

No comments: