Monday, February 2, 2009

Tiring week....

I just came back from GVR yesterday. I conducted training for 4 nights and was so damn bz...so much under pressure rite now..I wish I can have a break for a week or two and go for a holiday to Maldives or Carribean Island...boleh??

Since we worked on Public Holiday, we were given a day off on Tuesday by our big boss,RAR...Thanks boss.

Erm,since today is the replacement of yesterday's PH for FT, I decided to go out for a date with my sweetheart. Nothing much I do today. Other than went out for a date, one important activity not to be missed; sleeping....hehe...5 days in GVR, I can't sleep at all, it was all about work..I really miss my hubby at that time. Thank God I live in a world of technology and all I have to do is to press the button and talk to him or I can just text him to say hye. Technology makes your life easy.

Life is so interesting, before this I just feel like nobody but now I feel like worth a billion dollar to my company. The trust that my superior given to me is something I have to take it seriously. It's all on my shoulder now..Every step I take is either success or failure. It's all about commitment, responsibility, and professionalism.

I would say I am very lucky to be part of Dato' Zubir's family. However, a lot of thing to be sacrifice. Time..Most of my time I have devoted to WORK. My time with hubby, family and friends becomes so limited. I called my family every one or two weeks. I did not cook for the past 2 months.only on weekends but I really appreciate my husband coz he understands me well.Thanks sayang for being a great husband to me. :)

Plan for tomorrow?. Will be going back to KL to visit parents and parents in-law.Dah lama tak jumpa cute niece, Umairah.

I need to go to bed now, extremely tired and sleepy. Will blog again tomorrow.

No comments: