Monday, February 9, 2009

Sinetron TV3

Currently, I am having a habit of watching Indonesian drama called Istri Untuk Suamiku..Usually I dun watch Indonesian drama but I dunno what interest me...Despite of busy schedule,I am still spend some of my time to watch this drama...the drama makes me eager to know more of the story.

The story is about a wife named Aliya who sacrifies her feelings & happiness for her family happiness. .One morning, she had vomitted and not feeling well, her MIL thot she was pregnant, unfortunately, after she went to the clinic, the doctor confirmed that she had food poisoning..she was so dissapointed and almost gave up hope..but she did not tell her MIL that she is not pregnant. After deep thinking about her MIL feelings of having a grandchild, she decided to look for another woman to marry her husband..she did that because she tought that she could not get pregnant and she wanted her MIL to be happy. Her husband, Krisna did not agree at first but he had to do it for the sake of his wife and mother. She found a woman named Reva and later told Reva her intention. Reva did not not agree but after Aliya persuaded her, she finally agreed.At first,Aliya wanted to hide the secret of her husband got married to Reva and have a child from the marriage because she pretends that she is pregnant and wanted her MIL believe that the child is hers but later her MIL found out her plans and got mad with Aliya. Her MIL refused to forgive Aliya for doing that.Aliya suffered a lot after that incident...

To tell the truth, I missed a lot of episodes of this drama and yesterday I watched the new season. In the new season, after the death of their (Aliya & Reva)husband (Krisna), both of them staying in the same house with their MIL. New role of Gunawan Sudrajat as Dr. Dimas really makes me not to miss each episode of the new season..hehe...Dr. Dimas is really something..



Gunawan a.k.a Dr Dimas


Gunawan with wife, Lala

2 comments:

Syiera said...

I pun follow jugak...hehehe..sbb ada si Gunawan ni i follow this story. Kind of my dream guy..:) U know me right..:P

Azmah Yusof said...

yes dear..kita kan aries...hehe..sama jer taste...taste i pun camtu gak..ade iras2 my hubby skit...huhu