Saturday, January 24, 2009

Who???I know that guy.....

A friend organized a gathering last nite for close friends. When I arrived there I saw one of a friend that I have not seen for quite some time. I came to her and we had chit chat. Suddenly,she told me that she is getting engaged next week. I asked her whether I knw that lucky guy. She smiled and showed me the picture of her soon-to-be fiance, at my surprised I know the guy in the pic very well..we used to be working in the same company!!...what a small world..I smiled to her and told her that I know this guy and she shocked. She insisted to know more abt this guy from me..but I told her that she should know him herself. I did tell her that she is very lucky to have this guy..in my personal view, this guy..let me call him as Mr S..Mr S is so nice,brilliant,committed and love his family very much. I am happy for my friend and I am happy for this guy.I pray for their happiness...Moga2 sampai ke jinjang pelamin dan kekal ke akhir hayat.

Cheers

No comments: