Monday, December 1, 2008

First day

It was my first day at the new office.Where and What I will be doing here?.My new office is at Sime Darby Convention Centre,Bukit Kiara and I will be attached to Higher Education and Services and basically will be doing Planning and Development for Sime Darby Business School.Totally a different thing from what i did in PwC..

Earlier this morning I had my orientation with few others new joiner.Welcome aboard Hazma,Siti,Asmah,Zainuddin and Ramli. Nice meeting you all..To recall,Hazma & Siti will be attached to Accounting and Finance at Level 20,Asmah with Procurement Department at Level 13,Zainuddin at Wisma Consplant in Subang and Ramli at Wisma Tractors,Puchong.Both of the guys will be attached to Group Corporate Assurance Dept (GCad).Ramli was a former EY auditor.

We were briefed by Syiemala,Colin Voon and Fara of HR on the Sime Darby company,policies & procedures,benefits,online system such as SDB portal,PEP(performance appraisal),etc.

Around 3p,I headed to Bukit Kiara to get my ID,laptop and also to set up emails add and etc,unfortunately I only had my ID as the rest has not yet being setup for me.

Server at SDBS was down today... currently am using desktop with no email :(

2 comments:

Syiera said...

Nora..

Ramai kawan baru u nnt. Make sure jangan lupa US all here at 1 Sentral ni tau...:)

Azmah Yusof said...

Hye Ira,

Adalah kawan..tp xler seramai kat PwC..I miss PwC soo much...teringat kat u all sumer esp time lunchie.. :(