Thursday, December 25, 2008

Sick Suki..

I am still at my mom's house...hubby will be back home on Saturday. My leave on 30th & 31st Dec has already being approved by big boss.It is my pro-rate leave for December. I did not go anywhere today. Just helped my mom with some errands at home and playing with Suki...Talk about Suki..Suki is sick.The doctor had run some examination on his blood 2 weeks ago and he was diagnosed with a kidney disease and it was at stage 4...critical but still can be treated. My mom who is the primary custody of Suki was so sad when she was informed that Suki was diagnosed with the disease but she persuaded the doctor to do some treatment to save Suki and if possible not to put him to sleep. My mom loves Suki so much and will do anything to make sure Suki stays alive. I was in Carey Island for training when I was informed on this. Thanks mama for Suki's bills and thanks so much for taking care of him for me. Due to the kidney disease, Suki has to depend on medication and has to be vegetarian for the rest of his life..poor Suki..hope he will fully recover soon...kesian tgk Suki,botak kaki kene cucuk sane sini for blood test...buat masa sekarang ni terpaksa ulang-alik ke klinik utk treatment and undergo few test...

poor Suki..be strong!!

No comments: