Monday, December 29, 2008

Family outing..

Today, me & family had an outing day at Sunway Pyramid.Basically,not all family members,only me,mom,sis and nieces...hubby went to office to finish off some work since he was away for training for a week.as for my dad and 4 brothers had their own plan.Some of you might wondering...asik asik Sunway je...hehe...am staying here ok...so,since this is the nearest place to hang out...5 mins from my house (by car) and 10-15 mins walking distance.

Our earlier plan was to go for a bowling...but when we arrived there, they had to put me & few others on the waiting list. We did not wait much longer...no way that we had to wait for 1-2 hours just to play a bowling...I suggested to them (mom,sis & nieces) to play arch.

At first, I asked my two nieces to play but all of sudden,one of my niece cancel her intention to play and I had to replace her....at the beginning, I was soo excited coz this was my first time holding the bow and arrow...but in the middle of the game, I felt tiring...want to know why?because the string that I had to pull was sooo damn tight...before I released the string, I have to make sure that I pull the string until it reaches my right eye and close the right eye to see the target before I shoot the arrow. The bow is light but the string really make me tired of pulling...haha...mmg takde bakat nak jadi pemanah kebangsaan..rasanya kalau jd tentera memanah,mmg dah mati awal2 kot...hehe

But,overall I had fun...even though the place was crowded with people on PH, we still managed to shop and dine. Back home,they dropped by at my house to hang out for a while..served them tea and pretzels that we bought in Sunway...my leg was aching...mana taknya,pakai heel...xyah ckp ler kan..saje carik pasal...

By the way, Salam Awal Muharram..Semoga hidup kita diberkati & Di Rahmati oleh Nya..Amin

No comments: