Monday, June 16, 2008

Short Trip to Holland (Day 3)

The next day (7th February) after breakfast, I headed to Arnhem town near the hotel area. I visited the church,ancient buildings,shops...not many people...weekdays maybe. I walked around and snapped some photos of the unique buildings and shops.I had to walk alone again as my hubby was at the supplier's office and only be back after office hours. The town were not as bz as in Kuala Lumpur.There was no traffic.The dutch prefer to use bus,motorcycle,bicycle and even walk.

One of the unique bulding..written in...???

unique music shop...

Since it was so difficult to find a restaurant that can fit my appetite and halal, I have brought some snacks before I went out. I brought some biscuits,chocolates and a mineral water..just to fill an empty stomach..bknnyer ada nasi campur kt sini..bayangkan,nak alas perut sampai petang.. eralier on,I planned to eat at Subway but I was curious with the food..takut termakan pork lak...then, I went to some of the clothing shops, Arnhem was having a mega sale during my stay there..so most shops offers up to 70% sale...Everybody were crazy about the sale but nothing much interest me except for some of accessories items.The shops were not congested as in Kuala Lumpur. ..You have more time & peace to shop...hehe..best kalau KL camnie.

Mega sale in Arnhem, they put the banner on all the roads to shops

After done with the window shopping (just bought some souvenirs), I walked around the town again..kira round2 town la nie....as usual snapped some photos of some of the nice view...I was really amazed with the town....amazed with the scenery,the people..pegi mana2 xyah nak pk selamat ke tak..sumer org buat hal sendiri..jalan kat lorong2 kecik pon takde mat pit nak usha..if in KL, I rasa dah selamat dah bag & duit i sumer...

Then,around 5:30 p, I headed back to hotel...rs penat & lapar tahap dewa dah... my hubby was not back yet..I took a shower and watch tv while waiting for my hubby to come back...I was having trouble watching the TV programme as I did not understand a single word they said..subtitle takde...all in dutch..yg I tau Welkom jer...hehe...conclusionnyer,tgk aje la,paham ke tak perkara no.2..

Welkom...Welkom...Welkom!

My hubby came back around 7p..he said he had finish his assignment at the suppliers' office...we had planned earlier to go to Amsterdam for sight seeing and shop.That was the reason he had to stay back a while and completed his work.Before we went out for dinner, he had to prepare a daily & final report to update his superior in Malaysia on the progress of the buy off machine...later around 8:30 p, we went out for a walk..jalan lagi around the town..penat mmg penat,tp sbb cuaca sejuk,selesa utk berjalan...tak sweat...then,masing2 perut lapar,I suggested to hubby that we go to SalaThai restaurant..but he refused,nak tukar angin kata my hubby...then I suggested to him we just order Domino's Pizza..but he's not a pizza type,finally we decided to go to Indonesian Restaurant called Batavia.We ordered satay,rice,sambal sotong and few malaysian alike dishes...but sorry to say,the taste was *%$^@!!.. mmg tak sama mcm malaysian dishes yang lazat...that time, I missed Malaysia so much!!

No comments: