Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Boring day!

Booooringgg!!nothing much to do..I wanted to do a leave reconciliation wif one of the staff in the department that is resigning.but the staff was not around..the staff is currently at client..called her this morning and she said she will return to office soon at 5p...hope she will be here earlier so that I can go home early today...

Since my best buddy ira is still fasting, I decided to have McD for lunch...I feel soooo lazy to go out and tapau..I'd prefer to stay in the office and spend my time doing my own stuff..I know it's good to have proper meal like nasi campur but not for today..since I was not in a good mood to go out and get myself in the hot sunny weather,I decided to have my lunch in front of the PC and do some readings instead...

Ok heaps!,need to continue my readings...will blog again tomorrow :)

No comments: