Saturday, September 27, 2008

Spring Cleaning

Today I did a spring cleaning for the whole house..thank God that I am staying in an apartment...can't imagine if I were staying in a bungalow and had to do all the cleaning alone...I started my cleaning later in the morning ard 10a...woke up a bit late today....Spring cleaning is a tradition that allow me to freshen up my home and get a head start on the hectic Ramadhan and Raya season...I changed curtains,clean up the fridge,do a laundry,sweeping & mopping,some decoration,and some other stuff...I finished cleaning later in the afternoon...

Didn't go anywhere today..only hubby went out to send his car for service..we are going back to Muar on the second raya...

My deepest condolences to Marina & family..her father passed away this morning...May his soul rest in peace....Hope Marina will be strong...

Am sooo tired today...will blog again later....got to go to bed...Zzzz

No comments: