Thursday, August 7, 2008

Outing day a.k.a Family Day

Last weekends, we (me & friend's family) had a family day at Kuala Lurau Camping Centre or known as KLCC at Janda Baik,Pahang.We overnite there.We set up few tents on the field next to the resort.If I were not mistaken around 6 tents..almost 50 of us and about 10 cars...

We convoyed from BHP near Janda Baik to the camping centre.Some of them did not familiar with that area.After breakfast at the shop near the BHP,we made a move to KLCC.It's about half an hour to reach the camping centre.We arrrived there around 12p...Upon arrival,we did unload all the stuff from car...

For ladies, we were busy at the kitchen to prepare a lunch...while the guys,there were doing some catch ups...as for the lunch we had masak lemak nangka ikan masin,sayur campur and ikan goreng..yummy...sedap giler!!..hingga menjilat jari... ;)

Noreen & Kak Lina - preparing the ingredients for the cooking

the guys were busy setting up the tents..

Later in the evening, we played some games such as kwek mambo,etc..I cant remember the name of the game..but we had fun.

this game was fun...it called "flying carpet"

help me!!I can't see a thing...where shud I throw this?left or right?

sempat lagi posing tu...huhu

Then,in the evening, the guys were setting up the tents..around 6 of them.As for the ladies,we prepared the ingredients to cook that nite..the menu for the dinner was BBQ Chicken and mashed potato.Our great Chef,Abg Mizi served us his special Teh Tarik and showed us his skills doing the "tarik" technique..later,we had a chit chat and played some games...we went to sleep ard 2 am...

pakar BBQ Malaysia...huhu

I couldn't sleep at all...maybe because it was cold..totally forgot to bring sweater,sigh...around 7 am,I woke up,washed my face and brush my teeth..I intend to take a shower early in the morning but since the water like soo damn cold,I just ignored my intention...

Kak Lina and Abg Mizi were busy preparing breakfast...They cooked bihun goreng and nasi goreng kampung.Licin!!as for the kids,dah x boleh berpisah dengan air...asyik berendam jer!

our great chef...preparing breakfast

sukanya dia dok berendam...anak sape nih??

After breakfast,me & Noreen snap some photos ard the camping area...Later in the afternoon,we had masak lemak siput sedut with batang keladi and ikan talapia bakar with air asam for lunch...fuuhhh!!terangkat beb...lazat!!esp.the sedut part..haha..I had 2 ikan bakar,shared with Jun.

......with Jun

Later, around 2 pm, we left the camping area,sedih ada gembira pon ade...mixture of feelings...but overall mmg best giler!!..looking forward to have this kind of outing/family day in future.

No comments: