Friday, October 19, 2007

Hari Raya ...

Hi fellas & frens...I'm back again..feel good to be back and share something with you guys..I know I have not updated my blog for quite some time...sorry fellas..were sooo bz lately with work & other personal matter...only now I feel a bit free but not really free,just some free time during lunch...so I update the blog as some may have requested me to do so...hehe...Owhh,before I forgot I would like to wish all fellas & frens

"Selamat Hari Raya & Maaf Zahir Batin"
Talking about Raya,I wanna share my raya experience this year. I bet most of us going back to hometown to celebrate raya.As for me, husband & family in-laws did not go back to Muar,Johor as usual. We have decided to celebrate it at Bukit Beruntung instead.why?as some ppl say "tukar angin"...hehe..that what we were trying to do...actually the house in Bkt Beruntung is owned by my bro in-law,he bought a house there as a second house...sometimes during weekends, my parents in-law will go there for a day or two to do the cleaning & to take a break..We were leaving for Bukit Beruntung the nite before raya and return to KL on the second raya...then,on the second raya was my turn to celebrate raya with my family...well,that's the tradition for marriage couple...take turn to celebrate raya..as for me,I dont mind which family comes first as long as it is fair for me,then it shud be ok & I have no issue with that..just trying to be a good wife...uhuk uhuk.. (",)
On second day of raya, me, husband & my family went to my uncle cu's house in Sg Besi..aunty cu's cook asam pedas ikan kembung (mackerel) and few other dishes.yummy..yummy..!!Then,we took granny back to my mom's house in Setapak for a couple of weeks to spend time with my nieces during the raya school break...The sad thing for me this year's raya was I missed my mom's raya dishes such as kuah lodeh, rendang daging & kuah kacang..she's an expert preparing those as I only be able to celebrate with her on the second raya and for sure my brothers finished the dishes on the first raya before I can have my portion... :(
On the third raya, our plan is supposed to visit our Tok De (Tok Uda - granny's brother) in Kg Kuantan but since my husband's car was having a minor problem, me & husband had to cancel it last minute..sorry mom,this year we were not able to visit Tok Uda..perhaps next year we will organize a rombongan cik kiah to Tok De's house...hehe

Forth raya, we were just staying at home as I already started working. Boring huh?..to tell the truth I like it so much,less people, no traffic, from driving to public transport, everything gone smooth...but it will only be a temporary..wait until next week,the road & public transport will be back to normal - congested.
Ok fellas!!..that's all for now...wait for more updates & photos on hari raya that I will post 'em soon...

No comments: